It is EA-Connect' objective to protect your personal information, regardless of which information is collected and how they are disclosed or stored.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
• If you apply for a position (either solicited or unsolicited);
• If you are in a recruitment process with EA-Connect;
• If you contact EA-Connect to initiate a business relationship;
• If you contact EA-Connect in conjunction with a business relationship;
• If you subscribe to our newsletter or social media channels;
• If you sign up for a seminar, meeting, exhibition or course; or
• If you contact EA-Connect in any other way.
Name, middle name, surname, address, company address, current and former job title, as well as employers, phone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth; sex; curriculum vitae and copies of educational papers and academic credentials; Social Security number (CPR-nr.); previous employment relationships, business care, leisure activities, demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests and other specific information that you may choose to provide to us.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
We may use the information to improve our products and services and to customize the website according to your interests and to send you targeted ads on other platforms.
We may use the email address you provide to send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting. You can unsubscribe from these mails at any time.
Legal basis for processing
EA-Connect may process your personal data based on the following legal basis:
- Your voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent to process your personal data. If sensitive personal data is collected from you, such consent will also be explicit.
- In order to fulfil a legal obligation.
- In order to fulfil or protect a legitimate interest, unless your interests or fundamental rights and liberties, which require the protection of your personal data, take precedence over EA-Connect's interests. The
interests that EA-Connect can pursue include, for example, interests in servicing our customers, performing an assignment, contract or recruitment process, processing your job application, maintaining a good relationship, sending newsletters and other relevant information about our company and our services to you.
Recipients of your personal data
- Affiliates of EA-Connect;
- Suppliers, business partners or other collaborators, including collaborators in a recruitment process (e.g. personality test providers);
- Public authorities (if required by law).
- Our Distributors
Certain recipients process personal data on behalf of EA-Connect and may only process your personal data in accordance with the instructions given by EA-Connect. Such third parties may not process your personal data for their sole purpose.
Your personal information will not be subject to other external disclosure, without your consent or authorized by law.
Our website (www.eaconnect.sg) may contain links to other web pages hosted or operated by a third party. EA-Connect is not responsible for the content or data processing practices used on such web pages hosted or operated by third parties.
To the extent that EA-Connect disclose or make your personal data available to such third parties who may use your personal data for your sole purpose, such disclosure or availability for third parties will only take place in accordance with applicable law or with your prior consent, where this is required.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY (OUT OF EU / EEA)
Storage of your personal data
EA-Connect will only store your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for the processing of your data. However, special regulations may apply and within certain areas you may be given the option to an extended time of storage of your personal data. For further information about the special regulation, please contact EA-Connect – please see the contact information below.
Some of your personal data must be stored for accounting purposes or for defence of legal claims. This personal data will be stored until the expiration of the statutory limitation period which for instance is 5 years for retention of accounting material.
For marketing purposes, we will keep your information until you unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe at any time.
YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
EA-Connect continuously focuses on protecting your personal data and securing your rights as data subject.
You have certain rights, which are described below. Please note that certain exceptions may apply, e.g. if the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. If you have any questions to your rights as a data subject, please contact EA-Connect – please see the contact information below.
Right of access
- You have the right to request access to the personal data EA-Connect has stored concerning you. EA-Connect must provide you with the following information:
- the purposes of the processing,
- the categories of the personal data concerned,
- the recipients or categories of recipients, including recipients in third countries,
- the retention period or the criteria for the determination of the retention period,
- the specific data subject's rights regarding rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data as well as the right to object to such processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet),
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; and,
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information on the logic behind and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
EA-Connect must provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge and by electronic means, if the request has been submitted in a commonly used electronic form. We will endeavour to do this as soon as possible and in any case answer your request within 30 days.
Right to rectification
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data about you corrected, including completing incomplete personal data.
Right to deletion
- Under certain conditions, you have the right to have your information deleted, which means that EA-Connect must delete the personal data stored on your request. Please note that the right of deletion is not absolute and that EA-Connect processing your personal information prior to the deletion request is not affected by your request.
Right to restriction
- Under certain conditions you have the right to restrict EA-Connect processing of your personal data, for example, if you believe that the personal data is not accurate (though only for a period that allows EA-Connect to correct the accuracy of such personal data).
Right to data portability
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Where processing is based on a consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means format, you have the right to transmit this personal data to a third party without hindrance from EA-Connect.
The right to object
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object at any time to EA-Connect's processing of personal data concerning you.
Withdrawal of consent
- When processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect EA-Connect's processing of your personal data prior to withdrawal of your consent.
FILING OF COMPLAINT
RELEVANT CONTACT INFORMATION
EA-Connect Pte. Ltd.
No. 22, Sin Ming Lane #07-81
Tel. +65 6226 0680
Company registration no. 200505646H
Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet)
Borgergade 28, 5
DK-1300 København K
Telephone number: +45 33 19 32 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8 December 2022